Veronicans, Soar High!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Veronicans, Soar High!!

This is the virtual hangout for Veronicans! CSA BiƱan AY 2008-2009, signing up is for veronicans... but Who's to say that teachers aren't allowed!! So teachers... feel free to join us as moderators in this forum.~Darkside1362, webmaster~

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who we are

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin
darkwulfv

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Who we are Empty
PostSubject: Who we are   Who we are Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:18 pm

I'm darkwulfv, Clan BFaC's chieftain. We're a simple clan, and we play all sorts of games, like my map, Wolf Packs Alpha (perhaps you've heard of it?). I, personally, do not play very many maps because I have extremely high standards.

As a general rule, our clan does not like DotA. However, I will make sure my clan stays in line and doesn't argue, so I except everyone else to do the same. Everyone has their own tastes, amirite?

I, personally, do coding (both JASS and vJASS), spell making, mapping, and some (very minor) art stuff. I'd be more than happy to teach anyone how to make spells or code, as long as you're willing to learn.

My favorite maps:
-Wolf Packs Alpha (obviously!)
-Fortress Survival
-EoTA: Exodus
-Battle for Mount Hyjal
-Skibi TD
-Elemental TD
-Eeve TD

I'm open to trying new maps, but don't be surprised if I don't like them. I'm very picky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbfac.forumclan.com

Who we are
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veronicans, Soar High!! :: Un-Academically Related Stuff... :: Warcraft III Elite-
Jump to: