Veronicans, Soar High!!

This is the virtual hangout for Veronicans! CSA BiƱan AY 2008-2009, signing up is for veronicans... but Who's to say that teachers aren't allowed!! So teachers... feel free to join us as moderators in this forum.~Darkside1362, webmaster~

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WoS: Chapter 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 197
Location : In a tiny blue speck, floating upon the vastness of space.
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: WoS: Chapter 3   Tue May 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Malkuthe awoke to a bright ray of light shining upon his face. He saw himself beside his home. The place was quiet, too quiet in fact that when he went to investigate, he saw no one. He saw all the tribes gathered at the Gasir Plains, Saffyre and Jade trying to calm them down. Erithe was missing. It seemed the others were looking for him upon closer inspection, evidently they were looking for the tribal chieftain of the Highwind. He glided over to the two and asked them "What is going on?"

"Malkuthe, it's terrible!! The spell has been undone!" cried Jade. "What?!" said Malkuthe in frustration. "The tribes are panicking. we must do something." He roared, announcing his presence to the tribes. "Council, take the tribes back home, make sure that they are safe. The Chieftains and I will discuss the matter"

"We should just head straight to the mountain and attack the beast!" proposed Jade. "Are you mad woman? Maybe the constant laughing of the elves in your forest has made you insane" retaliated Malkuthe. "Pathetic, I say that we call upon the ancestors and ask them to defeat the dark one" said Saffyre. "Was that sarcasm?" asked Malkuthe in a mocking tone. "No and the clouds are green" said Saffyre.

The three kept bickering and had nothing finished by the end of the day.

Last edited by Darkside1362 on Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://veronicans.aforumfree.com
miseryinlove_tayis

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Tue May 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Erithe was not missing. She just hid from the others. She just wanted to be alone. She was at Forbidden Peaks, staring at the prison were the Dark Lord was once kept. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She was so disappointed that the magic all ove the land was undone. She decided to go on a quest in search for the Dark Lord. Before she left, she asked for strength, courage, guidance and wisdom from the great ancestors. As she was about to leave, a voice called out her name. she did not see its face but she saw its shadow. " Erithe, you cannot do it alone, I want to help you." said the shadow from behind. "Why do you want to help me? I caused this mess and I must clean it up before it gets worse. I can do this. I feel more power in me. I have regained more magic.!" she replied with a hightone of of voice. "Please, let me help you. I caused this too." said the shadow with a frown on his face. Erithe was left speechless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovinyouforever.multiply.com
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Tue May 12, 2009 1:27 pm

The following day the three met again, as before they began bickering. They did not even notice that Erithe was still missing. They went on arguing until everything from hatchlings to tails were insulted.

Then, Malkuthe let loose a howl of pain as a searing sensation came from his front left paw. Unable to bear the pain, he lost consciousness.

He found himself in a black void, the sensation of floating in emptiness surrounded him. He tried to move but was unable to. His paw hurt terribly. He heard a deep, mocking voice saying...

You were so weak, you let yourself succumb... hahaha...

now it's only a matter of time...

As soon as it began, the experience ended. Fire raced through his limbs. He tried to stand but was unable to, Jade helped him up. Upon his left front paw, a cursed mark had appeared. It glowed a sickly violet and throbbed painfully. He roared in agony as he tried to step forward. He tolerated it and stepped forward once more. Pain erupted from his paw and he collapsed once more.

He took refuge within his consciousness and drifted in his thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master?!

Yes?

Where have you been? I was worried

Oh, I just took care of some business, nothing to worry about...

ahaha

hahahahaha

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Solen took to the skies, but he was crippled by a searing pain on his shoulder and landed right back on the island. Dumbfounded, he desperately tried to search for any damage, but nothing was there. He needed an explanation, but until he was able to leave the island, he won't get one.

Graah!!

My love, he's gotten powerful.

Yes, Sielvoth, he has indeed...

was this fate?

Yes, it is fate... the prophecy has begun to unravel... however, its conclusion might be far off still...

miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Tue May 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Erithe and her companion flew together up in the skies. As they were flying above Alriiea, a single tear runned down her cheek. It dropped unto the ground. Someone saw it, it looked up but saw no one. Erithe told her companion about the abandoned island she once went to and rested there. She decided to take him there but, he went down instead to Malleinthen. Erithe did not know why he headed there, she just followed her instead. She noticed that he was in pain. His left wing was injured. She remembered that it was the same place where she fell from the sky due to exhaustion. She also remembered Sielvoth, the one who accommodated her. She tried to look for him but he was no where to be found. She gathered some medicinal plants all around the island and wrapped it around his injured wing. It eased the pain for a short while but he was still incapable of flying. Together, they stayed there until his wing was not in pain anymore "Thank you, Erithe. You're a great friend." He said with a smile. Erithe just smiled at him back.

Last edited by miseryinlove_tayis on Tue May 12, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Tue May 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Malkuthe saw a single tear drop down into the pool of water he saw before him. All around was a pitch black cavern, the water glowed eerily and suffused the cave with a blue glow. Malkuthe walked toward it and stared at his own face. The water wavered for a moment, he then saw his mother's face looking back at him. "Be strong my son..." the reflection whispered softly.

Malkuthe awoke, tears streaming down his eyes. Just then, he saw a drop of water hit the ground in front of him. He looked up, searching for its source, but he saw no one.

Grief still gripped his heart, yearning to feel the presence of his mother once more. Just then, a voice said... "Don't worry Malkuthe, I'll stand by you and help you..." The voice took away the grief and replaced it with mixed emotions. Never had he thought that after all those hurtful words that she would remain a friend.

He sobbed silently, seeking solace and comfort. He then realized, he felt something for the other... He didn't want to tell her, not until he had apologized. He took her hand and said softly.

I'm sorry...

miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Tue May 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Her companion can fly now so they headed to the abandoned island that Erithe was talking about. Just then, she heard noises coming from Alriiea, she wanted to go there, to see whats happening, but her comapnion grabbed her hand and told her "Not now. We are on a quest remember?" Erithe just nodded and continued flying yet, in her heart she know he was needed. As they reached the abandoned island, Erithe told her companion that there was someone who talked to her in this island. she did not know who it was but it gave her hope that Alriiea will be at peace. Her companion was quiet, pondering who it was that talked to her and why.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Tue May 12, 2009 7:26 pm

In the middle of the night, Malkuthe awoke to screams of pain from his tribe. Evidently, it was the same as in the others. He sounded the tribal call, a roar that can be heard for miles upon miles. He met with the chieftains, council, and faitte upon the sacred mountaintop. They deliberated, but were cut off by a deep voice. "Stop it! Your people are in trouble. Cast the Malgeresanctorem, that should remedy this for the time being." "Who are you and how dare you interrupt?" said the eldest of the council

"I am Solen, herald of the blue moon. I was tasked to guard Malleithen in case the Dark One shall return. Do you hear the screams of your people?! How can you be so heartless? Do what you can to postpone the sickness and then deliberate." He said to them. "I agree, we must not let this continue." Malkuthe responded.

All who were gathered began to cast the Malgeresanctorem. A bluish dome that originated from the center of their circle radiated outward and suffused the land in an elegant glow. The dome dissipated and the Ceree were silenced.

Master, the curse was broken, and the Malgeresanctorem is in the way of any evil

This is perfectly according to plan my servant do not be worried...

yes master...

The other voice is once again left alone.

Your ignorance shall be your downfall...

ahaha...

Bwahaha...

BWAHAHAHA!!

Solen staggered upon the high cliff that he stood upon as he cut off the magic that allowed his voice to be carried over to the sacred mountain. He had done his work. He asked himself however...

was this the right thing to do?

Is this still destiny?! They are dying!! Tell me what you know!!

Sielvoth, as much as I want to tell you... my love... I cannot...

miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Tue May 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Erithe was uncomfortable that she just ignored what was happening to Alriiea. While hercompanion was sleeping, she snuck out and headed to Alriiea. She left a letter for him, she whispered "I am sorry, my friend, I just need to do this, please forgive me." She flew there as fast as she could. She saw the chieftains gathered up in the mountains. She was supposed to be heading there but, she saw a lone figure flying above her. She was about to follow it but it vanished too soon. "What is happening?" asked Erithe to Saffyre and Jade. "Erithe, finally you have come" said a loud roaring voice.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Tue May 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Malkuthe roared at Erithe, an impatient tone in his voice. He was angry with her for being absent for so long. All she said was "I cannot stay, forgive me, but I must go." She took off without warning, angling somewhere towards the southwest.

"Damn that woman, always heading off to somewhere, can't she stay put for a single day??" said Malkuthe in frustration. "Calm down, this is not the time to lose your temper, said Saffyre, placing her paw upon Malkuthe's shoulder.

"Indeed, I agree with Saffyre... now is not the time..." said Jade "However, I cannot help but wonder, where is Erithe headed off to?" she continued. "I believe, we cannot know yet... she knows that if it is something stupid that we will interfere... let's hope this is not a harebrained attempt to destroy the Dark One" said Malkuthe grimly.

Let us hope...

willtofly258

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Wed May 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Meanwhile as Seraph reached Malleithen, he searched for the Gelendrian Bloom. He didn't know that it was already destroyed centuries ago. He searched all over Malleithen but he couldn't find anything. Seraph was finally about to give up until he reached a stone pillar. He looked up and a pillar of light shone before him. He muttered these words... "Please, help us. Help us defeat the Dark One. We need the Gelendrian Bloom." Just then he saw a vision. He saw everything about the Gelendrian Bloom. How it was created, when was it found. He also found out how the Gelendrian Bloom was used in defeating the Dark One. But he became deppressed when he saw the Gelendrian Bloom being destroyed. When the vision was over, he realized that he was standing near the pillar where the Gelendrian Bloom was destroyed. He began to lose hope. Just then, he felt that the Malgeresanctorem being casted. He realized he has more time to find another way to seal the Dark Lord. So he left Malleithen to search again. But this time, he had no idea where to go....

Back to top Go down
http://www.willtofly258.dragonadopters.com/
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Wed May 13, 2009 1:16 pm

When Erithe left and the exhilaration of casting the Malgeresanctorem faded, Malkuthe felt unexplainably weak. He tottered from side to side. Jade and Saffyre looked at him with worried expressions.

Malkuthe stepped forward, a bolt of pain erupted from the cursed mark. He slipped into unconsciousness. In his mind's eye, he saw a single hovering flame. It flickered and he felt as if a new entity was awakening. One that was within one of his clan's members.

Soon as it began, the vision was over. He looked at his front paw and said "I could be sure that that mark was smaller..." Saffyre and Jade helped him up. He just sat at the side of the mountaintop and looked over to the horizon.

*sigh...*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something is stirring master...

I felt it too...

what shall we do master?

we wait...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pain in his shoulder still hadn't dissipated. He felt a stirring in the air. He raised his neck and looked to the skies.

something's not right

Is this destiny my love?

No it is not... It is chance...

miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Wed May 13, 2009 1:36 pm

As Erithe left, she kept on crying while flying. Back at Alriiea, Jade could not help but wonder where was Erithe headed to? She decided to follow her. Erithe had a feeling that someone was following her. She did not speed up instead, she waited for that someone to come. She saw it was Jade. "Where are you headed Erithe?" questioned Jade. "I.. don't know." replied Erithe. "How can you not know? C'mon, Erithe, you are very needed back at Alriiea." said Jade with a persuasive voice. Erithe just sighed. "If you don't come with me, I'll come with you." Jade said seriously. Erithe could not make up her mind. She did not want Jade to get hurt. She also knew that as a chieftain of Alriiea, it is her duty to keep the island safe. "Ok, let's go. But how about Malkuthe? I know he is furious." said Erithe. "I think not anymore. When you left, he kind of felt weak. And I am sure when it comes to things like these, we shall put our anger aside and start working together." replied Jade with a smile. Jade held out her paw. Erithe grabbed it then they both flew back together to Alriiea. They noticed something was happening. There was a disturbance going on..
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Wed May 13, 2009 1:58 pm

When Malkuthe fully regained consciousness, he awoke to see the others swarming over him. Jade was missing now as well. He looked and saw that the cursed mark had spread to his shoulder. The Council was trying a myriad of spells to make it go away. Every time they did, they just made the mark hurt more.

Just then, he saw Jade and Erithe descending through the clouds. They asked in unison "What is happening here?" Malkuthe muttered a quick masking spell on the mark and said "Oh, it's nothing, nothing really..." He noticed that after casting the spell, he felt weak and drained. He told himself "Perhaps I should stop using magic for now." "I'm sorry, I don't feel so well, I must get going." he continued. He summoned his wings and took off towards the Teloren Peaks. As he reached his home, he grew terribly weary. He crashed and went unconscious.

Once again he was in a dark cave with a pool in it. His mother's voice rang out once more "Be strong my son..." "Mother? Mother!? Don't leave me!" cried Malkuthe, but it was too late. The serene face flickered away once more. He then drifted into peaceful sleep...

Mother...

miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Wed May 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Back at the abandoned island, Erithe's companion saw the letter that Erithe left him. He decided to find Erithe because he knew that he cannot do it without her. As he journeyed back to Alriiea, he noticed a dragon who just got out of Malleinthen. He chose to follow him instead of going back to Alriiea for Erithe. He followed and followed, suddenly it stopped. He had the idea that the one he's following had no idea where to go. All of a sudden this dragon that he was following started to fall. He knew what he had to do but will it be okay with Erithe? He thought. The dragon he was following was unconscious. He helped him for a while, until it will regain consciousness again.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Wed May 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Malkuthe awoke to the chirping of the birds. He saw that the mark had extended further up his arm and had started moving down his body. The pain had long since resided, but he noticed that it was pulsating with his heartbeat. He got up and went to his favorite spot. He lay down there and surveyed the land. Something was in the air and he knew it, he just couldn't put a name to it. He got up and flew to the border of the Malgeresanctorum and saw that the land outside the dome had turned a sickly black.

He looked up and saw a silver dragon flying overhead. He looked as though he was clutching something. The dragon descended into a drive, fanning out his wings at the last moment. Malkuthe looked at the other, noticeably older dragon. The elder was taller than him, he squinted in the bright light.

The other spoke in a deep voice "Malkuthe, do you see that blackened earth? That is the power of the Dark One" "Who are you, how did you know my name and what is your purpose?" said Malkuthe. "That concerns you not... at least not yet... hahaha..." said the other. The larger dragon's laugh much more like a booming rumble than a laugh.

The other dragon was clutching in his paw the glittering remains of a crystal. The Silver placed one piece on the mark upon Malkuthe's shoulder. The mark vanished entirely. The elder said "This should alleviate it for now... but it won't last long." He then crushed the other pieces into a fine dust. Muttering a spell, the dust was carried upon the winds and taken all around the dome. As Malkuthe stared at the beautiful scene, the blackened earth sprung back to life. When he turned to ask the silver a question, it was gone...

Master? Someone is interfering...

I know...

What shall we do?

just keep waiting...

hahaha...

HAHAHA...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

The once black dragon saw a cloud of crystalline dust surround the dome. Part of it drifted toward him and landed on his shoulder. The pain was immediately alleviated. Relieved, he fell into a deep sleep, but first, he was able to whisper...

Finally...

My love, Sielvoth, why so quiet?

It is nothing...

Fine, I won't ask, but I know you're not telling the truth...

Dinengdeng22
Normal User
Normal User

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Wed May 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Night came.,
Everyone was already asleep..
Except for Saffyre.,
She was staring at the stars.. deep in tought..
Then with out anyone noticing., she stood up and flew up in the sky..
Day came and she still hasnt returned..
Back to top Go down
willtofly258

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   Wed May 13, 2009 7:21 pm

When Seraph woke up from exhaustion, he saw a dragon treating his wounds. He asked him " Who are you?" He didn't say anything. He asked again " Who are you? Why are you here?" He replied " You don't need to know my name. All you need to know is I'm helping you." Seraph then asked " Why have you been following me since I left Malleithen?" The dragon then replied " First, tell me about yourself." " Alright. My name is Seraph. I am a nomad dragon. I have been searching for another way to defeat the Dark One but my search has failed so far." "Well then, may I help you in your search for a way to defeat the Dark One?" He answered " Very well then. But first let us go back to Alriiea. I need to go back to the lake where I first realized that Alriiea was in danger." " Alright. Let's go." So they left the island they were resting and they went back to Alriiea. They landed on the lake where Seraph was talking about. Exhausted, they both rested on the lakeside.

Back to top Go down
http://www.willtofly258.dragonadopters.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 3   

Back to top Go down

WoS: Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1