Veronicans, Soar High!!

This is the virtual hangout for Veronicans! CSA BiƱan AY 2008-2009, signing up is for veronicans... but Who's to say that teachers aren't allowed!! So teachers... feel free to join us as moderators in this forum.~Darkside1362, webmaster~

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WoS: Chapter 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
miseryinlove_tayis

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: WoS: Chapter 4   Wed May 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Erithe's klimnu started glowing continuosly. She knew that danger was nearing. She immediatley asked Malkuthe if there was any danger near them. Suddenly, the klimnu of Agile Talon started glowing too. They did not know what was coming, what danger would welcome them at this very day. Everyone was nervous. The chiefatins were calming down their tribes. But, the chieftain of Swift Tail was missing. Chaos was spreading all aroung the island.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovinyouforever.multiply.com
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 197
Location : In a tiny blue speck, floating upon the vastness of space.
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Wed May 13, 2009 7:54 pm

As Saffyre flew through the air, a gentle breeze caressed her. Speaking a few words of magic, she released a single feather onto the breeze. It was then that she realized that if she was flying, how could she feel a significant breeze.

The breeze carried the feather back to Alriiea, winding around the treetops of the Yedruun forest and caressing Jade in turn. The eldest tribal chieftain noticed the feather and recognized it as Saffyre's. She looked hopefully in the direction of the wind expecting to see Saffyre flying overhead, but there was no one.

The wind carried the feather around the Teloren peaks, brushing Malkuthe ever so slightly on the chin. He saw the feather and took it, recognizing it as Saffyre's. He looked to the horizon, hoping to see the youngest of the chieftains.

The wind continued on its path and caressed the tense klimnu of the Agile Talon. The glow subsided, much to the relief of everyone. Erithe caught Saffyre's scent on the wind, She too looked to the horizon hoping to see the youngling.

It blew around the Forbidden peaks, basking in the heat of the flowing lava. It raced down the mountain's slopes and made its way across vast plains towards the northeast. The breeze arrived at a lake and touched the surface, rippling it. The ripples reached a majestic bluish-white dragon's front paws at the exact moment that his companion said "Seraph?"

The white looked behind him and saw a congregation of Ceree with the same features. They said in unison...

Chieftain?

Indeed, 'tis I Seraph, your chieftain... The Sacred Wings are needed once more...

http://veronicans.aforumfree.com
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Wed May 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Erithe followed Saffyre's scent on the wind. She did not know where this would lead to yet, still she knows that Saffyre is safe. Suddenly, the scent was gone. Erithe started to feel weak. She called out Saffyre's name. Saffyre flew immediately back to see who called her. It was Erithe and she was falling. As soon as Saffyre grabbed her paw, she also started to feel weak. Together, they were falling from the sky. They did not know where they will land. "What are you doing here?" uttered Saffyre as they were falling. "I came here to check on you. If you are safe. I see that you are." replied Erithe. "That was so nice of you but you are hurt."continued Saffyre. "No I'm not." said Erithe. Slowly they're eyes started to close and they landed on an island, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Wed May 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Malkuthe was unaware of what was happening with Erithe and Saffyre. He hoped silently that they were alright. He stood up and pain racked the world. He fell unconscious, the world spinning around him. The mark began to glow again and it spread further.

He took refuge in his innermost thoughts once more. Unable to endure his torment.

Fortunately, Jade was on her way to talk to him about a very important matter. She saw Malkuthe lying on the ground, mark glowing like a live coal. It covered a larger area than it had before. She used her magic to bring him back to consciousness. She asked him if he was alright, but Malkuthe was too weary to even speak.

Malkuthe?

Said Saffyre as she regained consciousness, sensing that the other had been terribly hurt. Unable to bear her own injury, she collapsed once more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master, the curse is working its way through his body...

Good, good... they shall all be mine soon... hahahahahaha!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the moment of agony that Malkuthe's pain returned, so did Solen's. He gasped heavily for breath, and lay down on the cliff face. He drifted off into a pain-filled sleep.

Why is this happening?!?! This is not supposed to! Tell me what else I can do!!

My Love... I cannot...

Why? You helped Erithe... why not Malkuthe as well?

Sielvoth...

Why?! Tell me why! Kaldreiia! Tell me!!

miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Wed May 13, 2009 8:52 pm

As soon as Erithe regained her consciousness, the symbol on her hip started to glow. The same time as Solen's shoulder was in pain. "Erithe, be strong." Erithe heard these words echoing in her head. She did not know who it was. As the glowing of the symbol started to become stronger, her body gets weaker and weaker. She became unconscious again. She and Saffyre were stranded on an island. No one with them, Both of them were unconscious. Erithe's brain was conscious but her body was not. She knows something's wrong back at Alriiea. If only she could fly. Again, slowly her eyes closed, a single tear dropped to the ground. As the tear reached the ground, it became a signal that will lead Alriiea where she and Saffyre was.

Last edited by miseryinlove_tayis on Wed May 13, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dinengdeng22
Normal User
Normal User

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Wed May 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Saffyre saw Erithe's tear roll down her cheek.
She sat down next to her.

"You shouldn't have followed me. I am not a child anymore.."
"but.."

Saffyre stood up before Erithe can even reply.
She gave her a smile and said.

"Please go home now, Alriiea needs protection, I'm off to go somewhere, please don't follow."

Again, she flew, without even looking back.
Back to top Go down
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Wed May 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Erithe was now left alone. She was hoping that the signal reached Alriiea. Meanwhile, a dragon that is staying in an island off of the coast of Alriiea saw the signal. Erithe was running out of air. She was feeling so ill. She saw darkness filled the place. "Don't worry. I'll take you home" said the uninvited guest. Erithe could not see his face anymore even though they were already face to face. Erithe's vision was fading.. "You'll be safe..Please be strong" he whispered to Erithe...
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Thu May 14, 2009 8:16 am

He knew that he should look for Saffyre but couldn't. He loathed every moment spent in inactivity. He tried to stand but could not. Jade was there with him, telling him to stop, because he might just hurt himself. He ignored the other dragon and went on trying.

The moment when Erithe's tear hit the ground, a chill ran down his spine. He noticed that Jade had shuddered too. Both simply dismissed it. Malkuthe tried to stand once more. This time he was racked by pain, ubearable pain. He told Jade in a ragged, pain-racked voice to let him go unconscious.

The entire world went black, an eerie silence crept over him. He felt a gentle caress on the burning mark, and the pain faded away. His surroundings changed into a verdant field. He saw, his mother standing before him, telling him to be strong. He walked toward his mother, unwilling to let the dream pass. Both lay down on the field, Malkuthe fell asleep, peaceful as ever...

Master, someone is interfering once more!

Don't worry, that someone is to be eliminated soon...

ahahaha...

Bwahahaha...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Solen felt the pain slowly subside. The injury fade, he had no idea what was going on. He sought answers, before the pain returned, he flew at his fastest towards Malleithen. His energy ebbed and he fell down near the shrine of the Gelendrian Bloom, there he lost consciousness.

Sielvoth? Who is this?

Why, Kaldreiia, it's Erithe, she was unconscious when I found her. I guess you better go and hide until she leaves.

Why? Why did you do this?

To help... save the world... I failed once... and I will not fail again.

miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Thu May 14, 2009 2:06 pm

When Erithe awoke, light shone upon her face. She was suprised that she was already at Forbidden Peaks. She saw that someone had left her a note. "We shall meet once again, my dear." Erithe was so confused. She did not go outside just yet. She was still inside. All of a sudden, she heard a voice coming from nowhere."Someone is seeking your help."
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Thu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Malkuthe's head rested upon his mother's front paws just as before. The gentle breeze made the blades of grass sway all over the field. "Mother? can this be forever?" Malkuthe asked. "Sadly, my son, as much as I want it to be, it cannot. We shall meet again soon, don't worry..." Said his mother in a voice burdened with sorrow. "Mother? Can I stay for a little while longer?" Asked Malkuthe, still unwilling to let the moment pass. "Very well my son, but not too long...

Jade was worried, Malkuthe hadn't yet awoken. Judging from the smile on his face though, she knew that he was having a happy memory. She sighed, knowing that this was just the beginning of what was to come.

Erithe looked around and saw Sielvoth. "Who?" she asked. "It is not of importance, just follow your heart" said Sielvoth, and he vanished like smoke in the wind. Erithe realized that it was just a magical projection of Sielvoth and that the other dragon must be off doing something. In his place, she saw a small fragment of crystal, she took it, perhaps it meant something.

Erithe took off and flew, following her instinct. Soon she arrived at a stone pillar jutting from a marble altar. It was engraved with age old encryptions, unreadable to those who lived in the present. She walked around to examine the elegant simplicity. As she did, she came across a black dragon, heaving as though in pain not far off in the distance. She walked toward the black dragon, slow in her steps. She marveled at his graceful body, but she looked deeper, it was as if she was looking into his soul. She knew that this dragon was a kind one. As she approached him, the fragment glowed faintly. Dust around his shoulder glowed as well. She took the crystal shard and placed it upon his shoulder. It looked as though the pain was alleviated immediately.

Strangely, though, she realized that the shard was shaped like a crescent moon. She fashioned a cord for it and hung it upon the other's neck.

The black arose, to his full majesty,Silver mane waving in the slight breeze. "I am Solen and you are?" He said. "I am Erithe..." she replied. For a moment their eyes locked... Erithe whispered...

What beauty...

Last edited by Malkuthe Highwind on Sun May 24, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Thu May 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Erithe was amazed. She never saw a dragon's beauty by just looking through his eyes. "Are you feeling better now?" asked Erithe. "Yes I am. Thank you so much" replied Solen. Solen grabbed Erithe's paw and returned the crystal to her. "I must go now, Solen. I need to go back to Alriiea and see if my tribe is safe" she said sadly."Goodbye, Solen." she continued. She was ready to fly, her wings was flapping already just then, "The weather is bad, Erithe, you might get yourself hurt. Stay here, with me. Just until the weather is fine." Solen added. "But my tribe needs me, Solen" she said. "Yes, I know they need you but, they can't have an injured chieftain can they?" Solen said with a smile. She stopped flapping her wings. She smiled at Solen. The night grew deeper, Erithe and Solen felt sleepy. They were staring at the beutiful night sky. When Solen looked at Erithe, she was already asleep, her head on his shoulder. Solen just smiled and he whispered...

..Goodnight, sweet Erithe..
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Thu May 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Mother?

the word echoed across the grassy fields. "Yes my son?" replied the other. "Is it time to go already?" Malkuthe asked. "Yes, it is... Until we meet again my son..." Said Malkuthe's mother. Malkuthe took one last glance at his mother. Her golden eyes, and pure white fur. It was a comforting sight, a single tear rolled down his cheek as the surroundings became black once more and he said

Goodbye mother...

miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Thu May 14, 2009 3:13 pm

The next morning, Erithe left Solen, she whispered "Goodbye, Solen, we shall meet again." she immediately flapped her wings and went off the island. Solen heard her wings, he opened his eyes and yelled out, "Erithe wait!!Come back!!" Erithe was far off already. She could not hear him anymore. "Erithe, the crystal." Solen whispered. When he looked down, he saw a writing on the ground. Keep the crystal, you need it more than I do. Solen smiled and held the crystal in his hand. A single tear dropped at the crystal. As the tear dropped,the crystal started to glow...
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Thu May 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Agony enveloped him once more, he cried out in pain as though the darkness around him was contracting, and suffocating him. He was unaware of the events happening around him.

Jade was woken by Malkuthe convulsing. She cried out for help but seemingly no one was around. She noticed that the mark which Malkuthe was suffering from had moved up his neck and was now crawling down his hind legs. She roared in despair, hoping to find some help.

From above, she heard the flapping of wings, it was Saffyre. She landed and lay beside Malkuthe who was roaring in pain, tossing and turning in his sleep. Saffyre touched his forehead with a single claw which began to glow.

The darkness was consuming him, he was ready to give up. Just then, a light surrounded him, driving away the tormenting darkness. He saw Saffyre before him, smiling. He smiled weakly back, exhausted from the pain. When Saffyre stepped closer, Malkuthe licked her on the cheek and said

Thank you...

Saffyre's eyes widened at the expression of affection and gratitude.

miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Thu May 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Erithe went back to Alriiea. She never felt this way. She does not feel tired while flying. For her, this was a wonderful day. The clouds on her face, the gentle wind gushing at her. When she reached Alriiea, she saw Malkuthe, Saffye and Jade were gathered. She went there to see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Thu May 14, 2009 3:52 pm

The dream abruptly ended for him. He was wakened by the voices of Jade and Saffyre. They were talking about him, he was sure, he just went on and pretended to be asleep.

"Malkuthe... I know you're awake..." said Saffyre. Malkuthe just mumbled and shifted in his position as though sleeping. Saffyre laughed "You better try harder than that if you want to fool me" she said. "Ok, fine, you win!" exclaimed Malkuthe in annoyance. Jade looked at the two and said "Stop flirting, we have a war on our hands!" "Yeah right, go find a mate will you?" said Malkuthe.

Obviously insulted, Jade turned a bright red, looking like a live coal.

Malkuthe noticed that the pain had subsided, but when he observed his body, he saw that the mark had extended to his hind limb. He let out a gasp of horror upon seeing this.

Saffyre reassuringly said

You'll be alright

miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   Thu May 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Erithe went over to Malkuthe, Saffyre and Jade. "Is everything alright here?" asked Erithe. "Yah.Saffyre and Malkuthe are just flirting with each other." replied Jade.. Everybody laughed. "Okay enough laughter, we have a war remember, by the way, Erithe, where have you been again?" asked Malkuthe. "Oh. I just went out for some air. Just flew around then the weather got bad then i satyed at an island for a while.Why?" "Nothing. Just asking." said Malkuthe. Suddenly, an uninvited guest came....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 4   

Back to top Go down

WoS: Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1