Veronicans, Soar High!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Veronicans, Soar High!!

This is the virtual hangout for Veronicans! CSA BiƱan AY 2008-2009, signing up is for veronicans... but Who's to say that teachers aren't allowed!! So teachers... feel free to join us as moderators in this forum.~Darkside1362, webmaster~

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Organization XIII

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male
Number of posts : 197
Location : In a tiny blue speck, floating upon the vastness of space.
Registration date : 2008-10-30

The New Organization XIII Empty
PostSubject: The New Organization XIII   The New Organization XIII Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Roleplay Rules:
>This roleplay is invite only and for members of organization XIII any posts by anyone not invited are to be deleted
>A level of literacy is required, no txtspeak
>Each post must be at least 3 sentences in length

Invited People:
Darkside1362-Paxzel
Matrix06-Lharxes
Miadix-Miadix
Dinengdeng22-Fauxe

Prologue:
"Heroes of the realm of light... I will not allow it to end this way... not yet... for if light and dark are eternal then so too must we nothings be eternal..." "Yeah you're right, but guess what Xemnas?" "That doesn't mean YOU'RE eternal!" So, Sora and Riku combined their strengths to destroy Xemnas... "Cursed keyblades..." was the last thing that Xemnas said before vanishing in a flurry of darkness... At the Castle that Never Was something stirred from a deep slumber... In Where Nothing Gathers, the meeting room of the organization... a new entity was born... The air shivered and was still... His blue hair and cold, piercing blue eyes gathered frost... A cloak materialized on his new body, a black cloak... He held his hand out and darkness enveloped it, a staff-scythe appeared in his hand... In curiosity of his new strength he threw it at the tallest throne in the room... The throne was split cleanly in half... Then he used his power to lift all thirteen thrones, spin them once around him and send them crashing into the walls... He was the new superior... He was Paxzel... He was the Icy Manipulator... He was the Ghost of Winters Past...

White-Xemnas
Dark Blue-Riku
Orange-Sora
Back to top Go down
https://veronicans.aforumfree.com
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male
Number of posts : 197
Location : In a tiny blue speck, floating upon the vastness of space.
Registration date : 2008-10-30

The New Organization XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Organization XIII   The New Organization XIII Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Now, where am I? hmm... proceeds to leave the room This is strange... I feel as if I've been here before... but most importantly... why am I here? looks around once more Perhaps I shall explore this place... walks around for a few minutes... everywhere he goes he sees strange creatures floating in midair... upon seeing him they bowed low, an image appeared in his mind's eye, that of a blond boy with blue eyes holding a gigantic key in his hands... Who is he? I feel as if I've known him... but... bah... It can't be anything but an image... he wandered more and more around the castle... Then he saw a room of portals and gravestones... A name flashed in his mind "Proof of Existence" he didn't know what it was but he stepped into the portal that was standing alone in the distance... The world around him shifted and he saw himself upon an altar... There, memories flashed before his eyes of a man with white hair in a black cloak... he looked up and said in extreme bewilderment "What is that?" a voice resounded in his mind... It is kingdom hearts, the heart of worlds...

Blue-Paxzel
White-Xemnas
Back to top Go down
https://veronicans.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veronicans, Soar High!! :: Roleplay Board :: Kingdom Hearts-
Jump to: