Veronicans, Soar High!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Veronicans, Soar High!!

This is the virtual hangout for Veronicans! CSA BiƱan AY 2008-2009, signing up is for veronicans... but Who's to say that teachers aren't allowed!! So teachers... feel free to join us as moderators in this forum.~Darkside1362, webmaster~

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WoS: Chapter 6

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male
Number of posts : 197
Location : In a tiny blue speck, floating upon the vastness of space.
Registration date : 2008-10-30

WoS: Chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:27 pm

After keeping his silence, and getting tired of hearing the others bickering. Malkuthe roared "SILENCE!!" and the others stopped bickering. "Saffyre has good bases of doubting, we've known her since childhood. Sorry, Solen, but she does have a point, this is WAR..." He reasoned out. Erithe just fumed as she sat beside Solen. Glaring at Malkuthe, and looking as though she could bore through steel with her gaze.

Malkuthe just sat down beside the fire and re-examined the code, looking for any similarities, irregularities or inconsistencies. Thousands of solutions floated before his eyes but nothing made sense. The horizon had turned a pale gray, signs that the sun was rising. He advised everyone to prepare for battle.
Back to top Go down
https://veronicans.aforumfree.com
miseryinlove_tayis
miseryinlove_tayis

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:38 pm

Erithe thought about what Saffyre said. "What if she's right. Solen, I.." she said.. "I see. You trust that stupid friend of yours than me. Who helped you when you were in pain." He said furiously. " First of all.. Saffyre is not stupid. She was just trying to prove a point Solen. She was trying to protect me, our tribe and Alriiea. I know you have helped me. But it's no that I don't like you anymore. I do but... I cannot trust you. I am sorry. It's not for me. It's for Alriiea." she said. "I understand and I'm sorry. I respect your decision, Erithe" Solen said. "Thank you, Solen. You must go now. But before you go..Apologize..to Saffyre.. to all of us.." Erithe said. "Okay." he replied. SO he apologized and he left.They bid their goodbyes and he left for good. Erithe cried for a moment but then she had to be strong for Alriiea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovinyouforever.multiply.com
Dinengdeng22
Normal User
Normal User
Dinengdeng22

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:44 pm

"guys., do i still exist?.. first., u ignore., ignore n' ignore me.. then., u let Solen leave before i even make my choice?.." said Jade after Solen left..

"Jade jade jade., do u still have to make a choice?.. cmon., we as a group never part.. So dont tell me ur considering Solen's side still"
replied Makulthe..

Erithe was still staring at the sky., since Solen left., she was..

"thanks guys"., Saffyre said.,

Then they all had a group hug..
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:25 pm

[[OOC(out of character): You know, frances, dragons technically CANNOT hug]]

Breaking from the circle, Malkuthe frowned at the page before him. He glanced at it again and again, hoping to find an answer. He looked to the skies as well, gazing sadly as Solen flew, looking sad and forlorn. "Don't worry, He'll be back..." said Saffyre. "What matters now is that we prepare ourselves for battle." she continued. "I guess you're right. The sun has almost risen over the horizon, they might arrive soon." Malkuthe replied. "Malkuthe?" asked Saffyre in a concerned tone. "Yes?" said Malkuthe as he raised his eyebrow. "The mark..." Saffyre said, voice trailing off as a look of amazement spread through her face. "What? Oh!" exclaimed Malkuthe as he saw the mark slowly retreating to its original area. "Well, I guess a small mark is better than a big one..." said Malkuthe, obviously relieved, even if the mark hadn't pained him in quite a while already.

The sun rose slowly over the horizon. When its bottom was separated from the horizon, just as Malkuthe had predicted, their adversary appeared. A wail that was deafening emanated from its open beak.

Have you decided to surrender to the master?

the beast said. "Not in this lifetime!" roared Malkuthe. The beast retorted

Fine, you shall regret that decision! I the mighty phoenix shall make sure you perish.

"If we're dead, then what use will we be to "The Master"?" said Jade

You're of more use to The Master dead than you are alive

The beast replied. The beast swooped a feathered wing down to Malkuthe and touched the mark, the mark shrunk even more. This time, however, the mark spread up into the beast's wings. The flames turned a greyish black, spiderwebbed by pulsating purple veins. The veins originated from where the beast had touched Malkuthe.

Letting out a roar of defiance, Malkuthe sounded the beginning of the battle
[[OOC:RP-ERS please proceed to the "Battlefield" Thank you.]]
Back to top Go down
miseryinlove_tayis
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:50 pm

The battle ended when Malkuthe gave the beast a deathblow. For a moment the beast was unable to move. Later on, they have realized that it was already dead. They rejoiced. They have defeated the phoenix. All of sudden., the sunlight upon them was blocked by another dragon. "Congratulations! You won this time. But next time. It is i who will rejoice Mwahahahaha" it said in a loud roaring voice.Then it vanished. "Who was that, Malkuthe?" asked Erithe. Malkuthe was quiet. He was still gazing at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Malkuthe was contemplating the dragon that had appeared. Then he remembered the page that made no sense, he looked at the bottom. The words left three suddenly made everything clear. Malkuthe moved the letters three places to the left, and as though magically, the text was understandable. Then, a new roadblock hit him, the poem made absolutely no sense.

The power ye seek
Holds awesome grace and majestie
It cannot fall into the hands of evil
Not only can it destroy the world
Kinsmen alike shall be gone forever

Allwi llbel ostwi ththe comin gofth eage
Nothi ngsha llsur vivet hecom ingra ginga ngers i
Death shall reign supre meinb attle yesha lleng ageth edark onesp laza

Thebe ginni nghol dsthe key
Holdi ngthe answe risth eend
Iwill holdn othin g
Nothi ngdea rtome
Klakk raani ghtma retob e
Back to top Go down
miseryinlove_tayis
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Still unable to crack the code, MAlkuthe decided to do it tomorrow so that they can rest. 'We have had a tough day and i know you are all exhausted, so let us all now rest." said Malkuthe. Eirthe went to Forbidden Peaks and went to her cave. She fell fast asleep and then she had a dream. She dreamt about Solen. She remembered when they were together, on an island when he cured him. She was so happy while she was dreaming. She had a smile in her face. But the others were worried. It was already noon and yet she was still asleep. "Erithe, Erithe, Erithe!!" Saffyre said. But nothing happened."Maybe she's just exhausted" said Malkuthe.
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Seraph was a little worried of what happened to Erithe. " She may be under a spell." said Seraph. To be sure, Seraph cast a spell upon himself to see what has happened in the cave for the past few hours. He was hoping that what he had feared may be not be true. Unfortunately, he was wrong. She was under a spell. As Erithe slept a mysterious figure appeared. The figure put a spell on her to prevent her from waking up. What made him curious was the figure that cast the spell. He was wondering if that figure is one of the servants of the Master. After that vision, he told the rest of what he saw. Everyone was worried. They tried to use magic but nothing work. " I will go and find a way to wake her up. While you continue deciphering the poem. Wish me luck." Seraph said as he flew away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.willtofly258.dragonadopters.com/
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Noticing an anomaly in the poem, Malkuthe became entranced. He saw that the first letters of each line formed three words. A clue perhaps, a very vague clue.

"THINK AND THINK"

Malkuthe still did not understand. Consulting the others gave up no significant clue either. Malkuthe dismissed the poem for the day, he was too tired of it to make sense of it.

Malkuthe contemplated how the Alteer Phoenix, as it called itself, was able to spread the cursed mark upon itself. Unable to make sense of anything, Malkuthe went to sleep. He woke up when it was almost dawn and realizing he hadn't eaten for days, he went to the Gasir Plains and dispatched three Lycandu.

After hunting, Malkuthe went and checked on Erithe, he was accompanied by Saffyre and Jade while on his way. The chieftain was still asleep, powerless to do anything, the three just watched over her, not knowing what to do... Solen arrived and asked what was wrong. The chieftains related to him everything that had happened. He was simply stunned as he looked.

Last edited by Malkuthe Highwind on Sun May 24, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Meanwhile, Seraph flew back to Malleithen to help erithe wake up. He went back to the pillar to ask for a power to help Erithe. " Please, help me once more. I need power to help my friend. Please help me..." Just then a voice came and said to Seraph " I will help you dear. I will give you power to help your friend. This power I will give you, share this with your friends. This will help with your battle against the Master. Best of luck to you..." Just then, the voice disappeared. Just then a pillar of light came before him, and it gave him tremendous power. He didn't know where the voice or power came from. But he didn't care. As fast as he could, he flew back to Alriiea to wake up Erithe.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:11 pm

After watching over Erithe, Malkuthe pored over the riddle once more. He now knew that it was pointing to Kaldreiia, as the final letters in the first and second stanzas spelled out her name in the ancient's way of writing, "Keldreia." Three of the lines still did not make sense. These were the last three lines of the third paragraph.

Just then he saw Seraph returning in the corner of his eye. He rushed to meet the other dragon in mid-air...
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:30 pm

As he flew back to Alriiea, he saw Malkuthe approaching him. " Have you found a way to wake up Erithe?" " Yes, I have. Let us hurry to her cave." As fast as they can, they flew to Erithe's cave. Seraph used the power he had received to wake up Erithe. After he used the power, Erithe finally woke up. " Where am I? How long did I sleep?" " Almost two days." said Malkuthe. " Anyways, the power I now have, I must share to all of you. So, my friends, receive this power!" From Seraph, several beams of light came out from him, and it enveloped Malkuthe, Erithe, Saffyre, Jade and Solen. After the beams of light disappeared, Malkuthe said " This power, it is the power of light. I know this will help us defeat the Master." Just then, Seraph fainted. A mark started appearing on his wing. Erithe, Malkuthe and Saffyre knew that mark. It was the same mark on Malkuthe's front left paw.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:44 pm

The mark started to spread across Seraph's wing. Malkuthe, deeply concerned touched the mark gingerly with his right paw. Malkuthe jumped back as a bolt of electricity shot down his right arm. The mark on Seraph's wing began to retreat. The mark on Malkuthe's arm, however, glowed once more. On his right paw, another mark appeared. This greatly concerned him.

The mark on Seraph's wing vanished as soon as he regained consciousness. He looked at Malkuthe who was staring at his front paws worriedly. Seraph noticed that two marks had appeared instead of the original one.

Malkuthe was puzzled, he looked at the marks worryingly, although he knew that they would explode in a burst of pain soon. He waited for hours, but nothing came, the marks just throbbed painfully. They did not make him lose consciousness due to pain like the first one had.
Back to top Go down
miseryinlove_tayis
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:47 am

After awaking fromma deep slumber, she was not aware anymore of what was happening all around Alriiea. She saw that Seraph was starting to have the mark that Malkuthe has. She aslo gained the power of light together with the other chieftains. It could help in defeating the "Master". Just then, they saw a black flying creature above Alriiea.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:57 pm

A bluebird flitted across his sight as he walked across the paths of the Yedruun Forest. The tranquil sounds of the forest soothed him, it was strange for the Bright Scales were too silent. He walked to the forest's edge and saw in the distance a group of dragons fighting what seemed to be a corrupted phoenix. He saw the blue dragon shove something down the beast's throat, it collapsed and disappeared in flecks of black. He saw, to the side, an unconscious green dragon. It was too far off for even his enhanced vision to properly discern its features. He was pretty sure however, that the unconscious one was Jade, the Mistress of the Bright Scales.

Suddenly, a shadow appeared before them and said something that he didn't catch. Then, it vanished, only to reappear before him. Frozen in shock, he was unable to run away, the shadow was in a form of a dragon. It said in a wicked voice

YOU ARE MINE!!

The shadow touched his forehead and everything went black. He found himself amid massive floes of ice. He looked around and saw a burnished golden gate. Nothing was behind it as he examined it. He looked around once more and saw a grayish-blue wolf growling at him. The wolf pounced and took a bite at his neck. He knew it was the end for him, blood spurted as he screamed in pain and terror

NOOOOOOOO!!!

He sat bolt upright in the darkness of his forest home. That nightmare had been recurring for the past three days. He did not understand what it meant. He knew the green dragon, having seen her meet with the elders a few times. The other three he did not recognize.

He looked at the mirror, observing his own features. His elven features were typical of a young elf like him. One thing did separate him from the rest, it was his brilliant bluish-silver hair and pale blue eyes. His ears, like any other elf's, were tapered into points. His face was like that of a human, only more beautiful and lean.

The elves were, after all, called the fair people. He didn't know what the dream meant, but he had decided to take action. His parents were asleep somewhere in the great hollowed tree that they called home. The Palace of Vines was straight across their house. Although not royalty, his family was close to the elders and the royal family.

He decided not to let them know. He took his things, and took his blade with him. The blade and scabbard were a brilliant blue like his hair. In the pommel sat a blue teardrop-shaped gem. The sword glowed faintly in the moonlight. The blade was named Celne, in the elven native tongue. The word meant wise, he was unsure if this applied to him.

Sure, he was more aware of the world than the other elves. He was, however, still young, and this decision, he thought was not wise at all. He leaped through the window of his room to an adjacent branch. With nothing but the rustle of leaves. The young elf leaped through the trees, heading toward the Gasir Plains, hoping to find answers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Malkuthe awoke in a cold sweat. He had just seen a vision of the future and it was not bright. Looking to the horizon, he hoped that he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
miseryinlove_tayis
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:10 am

Erithe and the others was confused. They did not know was happening. The other chieftains tried to calm down their tribes but they were panicking so much that even the chieftains cannot handle them anymore. The sight was awful. They were everywhere, flying in the sky, hiding in their caves and others just running around. The chieftains were about to give up but, just then, a voice came out from nowhere.

All the dragons of the Ceree,
Gather in front of thee,
Confusion is what i see,
Now all of you, go to sleep!!

In just a flash, everyone was sleeping, except for the chieftains because they used a spell to protect themselves from this spell. The chieftains did not know what to feel. They were happy that the madness was over but they were upset because they did not stop the madness themselves. The voice who cast a spell was gone. They were all suprised that it cast a spell like that. Confusion and curiousity was felt all around Alriiea.

(nakakatawa ung spell..la me maisip eh..hahahahha..LOL)
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:48 am

The others had fallen asleep, except for the chieftains. Malkuthe's mind drifted unwittingly to his mother. A single tear rolled down his cheek, but told himself to be strong. Then, in a moment of revelation, Malkuthe began to put two and two together. A single word escaped him.

Kaldreiia

As though summoned, a mystical figure appeared before them. Towering above the rest of the Ceree, a majestic blood red dragon appeared. Beautiful and graceful, spiritual albeit. The being before them radiated an aura of intense strength and wisdom. The entity before them was ethereal, translucent, as though a spirit torn between the material and the spiritual. When it spoke, its voice was like music.

Awaken

The Ceree stirred from their slumber, and stared in awe at the majestic figure.

My children, you are my children. I nourished the first among you that you may become what you are now. I died seven days after they reached maturity. I was torn, however, between leaving for my companions or staying until I am needed. I now realize that I did not make the wrong decision.

Malkuthe stirred from shock and approached the mighty dragon. "Kaldreiia?" he whispered.

Yes my son?

replied Kaldreiia in her musical voice. "How will we defeat the Dark One and the Master?" asked Malkuthe earnestly.

All you need to do, my sons and daughters, is to look inside, look within, the answer is there.

'Twas then that the apparition disappeared. The Ceree still in awe of what they had just witnessed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Far away, a disgruntled Sielvoth was searching for Kaldreiia when the other appeared before him.

Where have you been?

asked Sielvoth

Nowhere important

said Kaldreiia, not wanting Sielvoth to know that she was interfering with Sylfe's Fate.
Back to top Go down
miseryinlove_tayis
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Everyone was still amazed of what they saw. Erithe ran to her cave. when she reached her cave she saw a note. After seeing the note, slowly, tears rolled down her face, she started crying and crying. The others heard that she was crying. Suddenly, someone knocked on her door. She wiped her tears and opened the door. "What's happening here?" asked Saffyre. "Oh, nothing.Okay bye!" replied Erithe. 'We heard some crying." added Jade even before Erithe closed the door. "Oh, that. Uhhh..My head is aching so bad that the pain is killng me. You better go now, I need to rest.Smile" said Erithe. "Okay then. Get well soon." Jade and Saffyre said. Erithe just smiled and nodded. When they left, she tried to forget about what the note contained. She slept and dreamt about her family. "Erithe, Erithe." her mother was calling out her name. She felt like she was in heaven. Malkuthe snuck into her room. He saw the note, and he saw tears on the note because it was wet (not that wet though). He was surprised with what he has read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 6   WoS: Chapter 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoS: Chapter 6
Page 1 of 1