Veronicans, Soar High!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Veronicans, Soar High!!

This is the virtual hangout for Veronicans! CSA BiƱan AY 2008-2009, signing up is for veronicans... but Who's to say that teachers aren't allowed!! So teachers... feel free to join us as moderators in this forum.~Darkside1362, webmaster~

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spinoff from the Riddle of Love...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male
Number of posts : 197
Location : In a tiny blue speck, floating upon the vastness of space.
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Spinoff from the Riddle of Love... Empty
PostSubject: Spinoff from the Riddle of Love...   Spinoff from the Riddle of Love... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:28 pm

"Burn them and burn them well..." The final words of the Dark Queen echoed in his mind... John glared at the pitiful king in disgust... He was celebrating their victory over the Dark Queen... Moments before the Dark Queen had passed forever into the void, She had given John all her power... Pleading him... "Burn them... Kill my enemies... Destroy them... BURN THEM WELL! Remember Gabriel... Remember who he took from you Destroy him!!" And she vanished... He had sworn his allegiance to her just hours before... Fueled by the hatred in his heart... He unleashed his new power... The candles in the palace stirred... one by one they died... As they did, so did Gabriel's men... Finally... all lights went out... And darkness was given form... From the middle of the table... a purple flame erupted... Bathing the two in sinister light... "John, What is this?" Demanded Gabriel... "Why don't you ask yourself, oh king of kings or should I say... King of NOTHING?" Replied John, voice quivering with contempt... "What?!" Said Gabriel. "Do you remember Genevieve? You took her from me... And you shall regret ever doing that.. YOU shall pay with your life!" Shouted John... "What? Until now, John? I never knew..." said Gabriel... sadness emanating from his voice... "You were blinded by your glory to know your friend's feelings... YOU were insensitive, arrogant and prejudiced! You are NO king... NOW DIE!!" John said... Tears streaming down his eyes... He took his blade and plunged it into the King's heart... "I'm sorry..." were the last words of the king... "It's too late... you've done too much!" said John as the king took his final breath...
Back to top Go down
https://veronicans.aforumfree.com
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spinoff from the Riddle of Love...   Spinoff from the Riddle of Love... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:44 pm

"Die!!" The word echoed in the emptiness of the void... Genevieve was stirred from her eternal slumber... She regained her form... She returned to life... She saw the banquet hall with a purple flame... Just in time to see John stab Gabriel in the heart... "NOO!!" she screamed... but it was as if she was restrained by something... her voice was not heard... as Gabriel took his last breath... her shackles broke loose... She ran to her now dead mate and said... "How can you do this? Why?" she asked sobbing faintly... "Because... I... Love you..." Answered John, staring at her hate filled eyes with horror... "Love me? After all this time? You are a monster! Stay away..." Said Genevieve... Anger welled up in John... Hatred filled his eyes... He glared at the dead king with the intensity of a furnace... He said "A monster... I may be one... but HE deserves not to Live nor to live in eternal slumber in the hollow void!" "Why... Why...?" was all Genevieve was able to say...
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spinoff from the Riddle of Love...   Spinoff from the Riddle of Love... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:03 pm

John gathered the darkness around him... and he transcended the boundaries of time... he found himself in a place devoid of life... A desolate wasteland... He sought and found Gabriel... in his eternal slumber... He raised his hand... ready to smite the sleeping figure with magyk... Just then someone took his hand and stopped it... He spun around... Furious... And there he found himself face to face with Genevieve... The look of pleading was upon her face... "Please... don't..." He ignored her and shook her off of him... once again he raised his hand and brought it down... just then a bolt of lightning struck the sleeping figure... slowly... it started to vanish... "NOOO!!" Screamed Genevieve... Her eyes filled with hate locked upon John... She unleashed a beam of light at John, but the void wrapped itself around him... protecting him from death... "I'm sorry... But I must do this..." He knocked her down and left the void, but as he did... he looked back... Genevieve saw his face... eyes filled with sorrow and tears streaming down his cheeks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spinoff from the Riddle of Love...   Spinoff from the Riddle of Love... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spinoff from the Riddle of Love...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veronicans, Soar High!! :: Roleplay Board :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: