Veronicans, Soar High!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Veronicans, Soar High!!

This is the virtual hangout for Veronicans! CSA BiƱan AY 2008-2009, signing up is for veronicans... but Who's to say that teachers aren't allowed!! So teachers... feel free to join us as moderators in this forum.~Darkside1362, webmaster~

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WoS: Chapter 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male
Number of posts : 197
Location : In a tiny blue speck, floating upon the vastness of space.
Registration date : 2008-10-30

WoS: Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Heart racing, Malkuthe looked to the erupting volcano. Thoughts raced through his mind, panic quickly spread through his body. His tail quivered in the wind. He turned to the other chieftains and declared "The tribes must not know about this."

"They musn't indeed" replied the others.

They decided to cast a spell that will erase the memories of all the Ceree that witnessed the eruption. This same spell will cloak the destruction that it caused.

"Chaos must be averted, there is no telling what on earth can happen..." said Malkuthe, worried

"Let us return to our tribes and act as if nothing has happened. Is that understood?" he continued "Yes, why did this have to happen now?" replied Saffyre. "Umm... hello? we're adolescents here, we're not seniors. Try to act your age for once Malkuthe, you've been like this since your mother died. Just have some fun will you?" said Jade, a hint of sarcasm and sorrow in her voice.

"You leave her out of this Jade! Go scurry back and hide in your damn forest!" Malkuthe snapped back "Stop it Malkuthe, please..." said Saffyre "Dammit woman, learn to stay out of this!" with those words, Malkuthe took off angrily in the direction of the Teloren peaks. Leaving a teary eyed Saffyre looking at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Far away, two voices converge

"Is everything going as planned?"

"Yes master, the chieftains are fighting"

"Good, good... bwahahahaha"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the Ceree's ancestral home a black dragon raised his neck and stared at the moon. in his mind, he said...

the time has come
Back to top Go down
https://veronicans.aforumfree.com
miseryinlove_tayis
miseryinlove_tayis

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:07 pm

While the chieftains were fighting, they did not notice that the Dark Lord already started its evil plan. During the tribe leaders meeting, he swept a spell all over the continent of Alriiea. Chaos emerges again. This spell made the land corrupted yet oit doesn't break the chieftains' spell. The chieftains did not know what to do. Jade, Erithe and Saffyre were calming down their tribes. Malkuthe, on the other hand, was alone and quiet, thinking about a plan on how to stop the Dark Lord from sweeping its spell on Alriiea.

Last edited by miseryinlove_tayis on Tue May 12, 2009 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovinyouforever.multiply.com
willtofly258
willtofly258

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Meanwhile, a nomad dragon named Seraph sits by a lake, pondering about the history of Alriiea and what will happen if the Dark One should arise. Just then he heard an explosion coming from the southwest. He realized it was in the Forbidden Peaks. He flew as fast as he can but suddenly he felt like Alriiea was on the brink of destruction. He knew just what to do. As fast as his wings could carry, he flew into the mountains to find the only entity to seal the Dark Lord for good...
Back to top Go down
http://www.willtofly258.dragonadopters.com/
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Walking over to a ledge beside his home, he looked out to the rising sun, just then he heard the flapping of wings. "What are you doing here, leave me be..." Malkuthe said. "I only wanted to ask you why you lost your temper a while ago." replied the uninvited guest in a voice filled with pity. "I said leave me be, did I not?!" Malkuthe repeated angrily. "But..." said the guest. "Dammit! would you just leave me alone!" he said in a voice quavering with sadness. Without a word, the other left, tears streaming down its eyes.

Malkuthe looked once more at the rising sun, tears rolling down his cheeks. He caught one in his open palm, and another, soon they formed a small pool in his hand. Reflected upon it was his face, racked with guilt, he roared in despair. He collapsed onto his side, exhausted from all that happened.

The two voices converged once again
Master, the blue one is the most vulnerable...

Of course, bwahaha, I'll take control of him...

he shall become my most valuable pawn... bwahahahaha!!

The great black once again raised its head, looking toward the moon, his markings, sparkling in the moonlight that was forever present. He said silently

Things are getting worse... must I interfere? hmm... I guess not...
Back to top Go down
miseryinlove_tayis
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Erithe and Jade was thinking of a plan on how to lock the Dark Lord behind bars again. Suddenly, they heard a loud cry coming from the Gasir Plains. They both headed there immediately. It was Saffyre, its tribe leader. They asked her what was going on. "All the lyncandu in the land are dead. We have nothing to eat. My tribe is starving to death. Whatever shall we do?", she said. Jade and Erithe gathered their trbes and asked them to gather food all around Alriiea. Saffyre was so thankful and overwhelmed for a while yet, deep inside she was so upset because Malkuthe was not around. He was still unconcious due to extreme exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Meanwhile, Seraph flew as fast as he could to the elven library in the Yedruun Forest, hoping to find out some sort of information to help him find the entity that will seal the Dark One for good. Unfortunately, he found nothing. There was nothing on how they defeated it or it being defeated. It only mentioned the Glendarian bloom being used. Knowing that the Glendarian bloom could be the key to defeating the Dark One, he left Alriiea and flew to Malleithen, the ancient land of the ancestors. As he flew, he saw in the corner of his eye a black figure watching him as he soared above the moonlit landscape of Malleithen, though he only ignored him and flew away...
Back to top Go down
http://www.willtofly258.dragonadopters.com/
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:29 pm

A strangled cry woke Malkuthe from his deep slumber. He recognized it as the voice of Saffyre. He took no heed, stubbornly refusing to help. He was angry, yet at the same time, sorrow filled his heart. "Oh mother, where are you? I need you..." he said in earnest. Only to hear the wind as a reply. He let out a muffled cry of despair, tears once again streamed down his eyes. He lay down at the edge of the cliff and watched in silent contemplation as the sun rose higher in the sky.

"What are you watching, Malkuthe?" The same voice from a while ago was heard. "Did I not tell you to leave me be?" Malkuthe asked, calming down a little. "I know you are in pain, why not let me help you?" the guest asked as it lay its forepaw upon Malkuthe's shoulder. "Go away!!" roared Malkuthe in frustration, he shot a bolt of electricity through the guest's body. "Urgh... fine... I'll let you be..." said the guest softly, a single tear rolled down her cheek.

All the pent up rage, confusion and anger in him, he let out in a roar of despair. Freed from the emotional turbulence, tears rolled down his blue face. He wiped them off and went to sleep.

The two voices conversed once again

master, the blue one seems to be terribly upset

good, good, that will make controlling him even easier...

bwahahaha...

one voice left the other alone

if only you knew... hahaha...

Bwahahaha!!

BWAHAHAHA!!!

insolent fool...

The black looked up once more and saw a lone figure racing through the clouds. he smirked and said...

perhaps, the battle is truly beginning... hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
miseryinlove_tayis
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Although Erithe was happy that she has helped Saffyre with her tribe's problem, she was still upset beacause she knew it was her fault that chaos is emerging all over Alriiea. It was her responsibility to guard the prison where they kept the Dark Lord. So she decided to leave Alriiea but she did'nt have any idea where to go. She wanted to be alone. She wanted to talk to the Great Ancestors, to ask for their guidance and wisdom to help her solve the problem she has caused. She wanted to find the Dark One and she wants to defeat it. After hours of flying, she got exhausted and rested by the nearby abandoned land she saw. She didn't know where she was. Suddenly, the land started to grow beautiful and fragrant flowers and its trees started to bear fruit and animals surrounded her. She did not know what was happening. All of a sudden, she heard a voice, telling her that it was not her fault, it was fate that the Dark Lord was to be free. Erithe was confuse not knowing that who it was that talked her. The voice stopped and wind blew hard on her. Curiousity filled her face.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:15 pm

When Malkuthe woke up, it was late afternoon, he saw snuggled in the hollow of his elbow, his little brother Fied. He decided not to wake the little one up. He heard a voice behind him. It said, "What were you doing? she was so worried about you! How can you hurt her like that?" "Could you please drop the topic and leave me alone?" Malkuthe said in a tired voice. "If you wish..." and he heard footsteps fading into the distance.

The little one woke up and licked his elder's cheek. The elder laughed at the display of affection. "Why are you sad brother?" said the little one. "I'm not, now, go catch up to your guardian, she's probably waiting for you behind the cave, watching me.

"How did you know I was here" said the other. "You've been hiding there ever since I was a child. What did you expect" sighed Malkuthe. "Oh, right, come on Fied, time to eat." the other said. "You better not involve him this time..." said the other as she turned around.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, Malkuthe went back to sleep.

The two voices converged again, one was saying things in a quick, urgent tone.

Master, she has reawoken!

What?! how can this be?!

The green one, she is to blame!

The one wearing the armor?

No master, the one of the Agile Talon.

She shall pay...

The other voice left once more. The one that was left let out a soft sigh of despair.

why, oh why did you have to do it?

The black reared his head once more as the figure landed not far away. He walked up to the top of the cliff he was lying on. He looked at the moon, trying to get some answers, but he found nothing.

Back to top Go down
miseryinlove_tayis
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Erithe was still so curious about the incident that happened to her. Who could that be? Why did it approached and talked to me? Questions filled her head. She decided to tell Jade and Saffyre 'bout this. But, it would be best if she was to tell to Malkuthe too, if he is already awake. So she got up and flew back to Alriiea. The weather was getting worse and Erithe was feeling tired since the land where she stayed was far from Alriiea. Lightning struck, thunder roared and rain poured. Poor Erithe had to fly home alone with a bad weather. She was so tired. She collapsed in the air. She was falling from the sky. She landed nowhere. A wandering dragon saw her. He helped her and took her to his home. Erithe was still unconcious. He saw something at her hip. He soon realized that it was a part of a the seal of the Dark Lord.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:16 am

In his sleep, Malkuthe saw his mother, talking to him comforting him. Then, everything changed, he heard a deep voice that sounded much like his father. "Father?" Malkuthe said "Yes, my son, it is I. Where is your mother?" said the voice. "I... don't know father..." said Malkuthe. "That is alright my son, you shall see her again soon... perhaps..." said the voice. "What do you mean father" said Malkuthe, looking down at his front feet. "Be strong my son..." the voice said as it faded away."Father? Mother?" said Malkuthe sadly. The image of his mother faded as had his father's voice.

He awoke to the chirping of the birds. It was morning, his stomach was rumbling. He sensed a presence nearby "What are you doing here? How long have I been asleep?" he asked. "You've been out for three days now, you missed the hunt, unfortunately, nothing went well either." said the other. "What do you mean by nothing went well either?" Malkuthe asked. "Many of the Lycandu have been struck, no one knows what happened." Said the other voice. "Well, I must go and hunt now... If there is anything to hunt, that is... Take care of Fied for me."

Malkuthe conjured up his wings and flew to the Gasir plains. Fortunately, he saw and dispatched of a Lycandu in a short moment.

He felt the tip of a feathered with touch his shoulder. He said "Did I not ask you to leave me alone?" "But Malkuthe, I want to help..." said the uninvited guest once more. "There's nothing you can help with, she's gone, dead! can't you just leave it at that??" said Malkuthe, anger creeping into his voice. "But..." said the other. "GO! Saffyre, I don't need your help!! Please! Leave me be!" Malkuthe roared. "Fine... but if you need me... just ask..." and she took off, angling towards the northwest, towards the Yedruun Forest.

Malkuthe looked to the sky and roared with rage, letting out all his anger. The roar startled nearby creatures who flocked to see what was happening. Malkuthe ignored them and took off, towards the Teloren Peaks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two voices converged once more...

Master, the blue one has succumbed to the dream...

bwahaha... good, good, the plan is nearing fruitition...

but master, please... spare the green one...

I will grant you your wish, but only because you have served me so well...

The servant left the master alone...

How did she remember??

How can she remember??

I thought I erased her memories for good...

I must take extra precaution and erase them once more...

hahaha...

Bwahahaha...

BWAHAHAHAHA...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The black looked up to the moon and knew that something had to be done. He knew of an island that was near the coast of Alriiea and headed there. As he flew, a storm brewed and he saw another dragon plummeting toward the earth. He had no intention of helping the other. He just went ahead and hoped for the safety of the other. When he landed on the island, the black of his fur under the moon turned a dark gray instead. He told himself...

They musn't know

A silver colored dragon saw a figure plummeting through the sky. Alarmed it fanned its wings and flew to where he thought it would land. The moonlight made it difficult to see. He saw the figure lying on the ground, he recognized it as a Ceree and took her to his home. She regained consciousness and looked around, alarmed. She asked "Who are you and what are you doing here?" "I am Sielvoth, as to what I am doing here, you cannot know about that." He replied. As soon as he finished, the Ceree lost consciousness once more. He saw, branded on her hip a part of the seal of the Dark one's prison.

He told himself.

Oh my love, why did you have to place this curse upon her?
Back to top Go down
miseryinlove_tayis
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:36 am

Sielvoth gave Erithe some medicine that will help her regain her health and conciousness. When she was awake. She asked Sielvoth where she was. " My dear, you are in Malleithen, not too far from your home, Alriiea.", said Sielvoth. "How did you know that I live in Alriiea?", asked Erithe with confusion. Sielvoth just gave her a smile and it flew away. She did not mind Sielvoth any more so she got up and flew to Alriiea. As she was flying over Alriiea, the place was quiet, too quiet. She flew all around Alriiea and saw all the tribes gathered together in the Forbidden Peaks. They were performing some kind of ritual. Erithe landed quietly to see what was going on.

Last edited by miseryinlove_tayis on Tue May 12, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:06 pm

From his vantage point, Malkuthe overlooked the Highwind as they gathered for the Lunarie. He saw Saffyre and Jade, he knew that it was not the time to talk to them, nor was it the time to show emotion. He stared blankly at the crystal, fearing for the worst. He noticed that Erithe was missing. "Probably too ashamed to show her face, now that the Dark One is free." he thought.

Night came, the moon was rising just above the ridges of the nearby peaks. It was not yet time to perform the Lunarie, they needed the fourth chieftain. Erithe appeared just in the nick of time as the moon rose directly above crystal. The moon was not shining yet. The Chieftains began to sing.

Selene, grant us your grace...

Selene, grant us your courage...

Selene,grant us your power...

keep the dark one imprisoned...

Selene, we implore you...

Shine your light onto the land...

Uncover all that is hidden...

Destroy the Dark One's hand...

The light of the moon spread across the land in a fan shape. Little did the chieftains know that this would unravel their spell. As the light hit him, Malkuthe glowed with power, his wings were summoned unwillingly. Upon the tail of his left wing, a symbol appeared, glowing faintly. It was part of the seal to the dark lord's prison. Time then stopped...

The Once black dragon looked out and saw the forbidden peaks bathed in a cool blue light. He saw the light spreading across the land radially. The light hit him and he felt reenergized. He thought time slowed down for a moment. He said in confusion

What is happening?

Master? master?! where are you?!?

Ahh, the Lunarie... such a beautiful moment... my love? did you brand the other with the sign as well? You know full well the consequences"

"Sielvoth, Indeed, I know what I am doing"
Back to top Go down
miseryinlove_tayis
miseryinlove_tayis

Female

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:24 pm

As soon as Malkuthe's symbol located on the tail of his left wing started to glow, Erithe's symbol located at her hip started to glow too. The land was shaking intensely. All of a sudden, it stopped. A ray of blue light shone upon her. She floated up to the heavens. Something has happened. As she floated up, yellow rays were coming out from her, giving light not only to forbidden Peaks but to the whole continent. The otheres did not know wat was happening. After that, the blue ray started to fade. As it was fading, Erithe's body slowly fell unto the ground. Yet, the yellow rays were still present. She was lying down on the ground, unconcious. The others did not know what to do. They did not know if Erithe was with the spirits or she just regained more magic.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Male

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:38 pm

The Symbol on his wing began to glow, he lost all consciousness and was swept into a tide of instinct. The last thing he remembered was Erithe being lifted up into the sky.

Unknowingly, he was stepping forward. He was on top of a cliff and he fell off of the edge. As though with a life of their own, his wings spread wide open and carried him up into the air. He opened his mouth and from it came a lance of white hot flame. This, mixed with Erithe's light, created a majestic orb.

When the magic faded, he plummeted to the ground. Saffyre flew and caught him by the tail and set him down upon the cliff. He was unconscious, eyes and avequeli glowing. As their glow faded, so did the light of the moon.

He faintly remembered hearing a dragon roar off in the distance.
Master?! MASTER, WHERE ARE YOU??!!!

The once black dragon roared in exhilaration as the light faded.

I AM SOLEN!! Herald of the Blue Moon!!

Oh, dear...

My love, it seems that Solen has revealed himself...

This is how the others envisioned it Sielvoth... The prophecy is being fulfilled...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoS: Chapter 2   WoS: Chapter 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoS: Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1